Cluster Marketing trainee - Marriott Brussels Hotels
Sheraton Brussels Airport Hotel
MARRIOTT INTERNATIONAL BRUSSELS
As Marketing Intern you will join us in exciting times, as the travel industry is booming and the developments are rapidly unfolding while we activate the different hotel brands of Marriott International in the Belgian market.
As Marketing Intern you will be working for four hotels of Marriott International in Brussels: Renaissance Brussels, Courtyard by Marriott Brussels, Sheraton Brussels Airport Hotel and Marriott Executive Apartments.
With these 4 hotels, 3 restaurant outlets and many meeting & events spaces we have a lot of guests to attract to our different hotels in Brussels. As Marketing Intern you will support the marketing team to find these guests, to engage with them and to lead them subtle into our marketing funnel so they are ready to book with Marriott.
- You are the voice of our followers and will communicate on a daily base with our online guests.
- You find, capture and share the stories of our hotels, restaurant outlets and meeting & events facilities with the online community: content creation.
- You manage the social media channels in a creative way and are eager to grow the different hotel social media accounts.
- Together with the marketing manager, you work closely with property sales & revenue management to coordinate and execute the marketing plan for the hotel, focusing on demand generation and high impact activities with proven ROI.
- Together with the marketing team, you are the advocate of the Renaissance-, Sheraton- and Courtyard Brand on property and make sure all guidelines are followed.
- You assist the operational departments with the creation of collateral for their daily activities.
- You execute all your tasks while keeping in mind the specific brand- and Marriott International guidelines (tone of voice, photography standards, etc.).
Your tasting profile:
- As Marketing Intern you will be involved with a lot of stakeholders, so we ask you to study at a hotel school / college / university as a Bachelor or Master student.
- You preferably have experience in making compelling content for different marketing and social platforms.
- You are fluent in the English language, French or Dutch is preferred.
- You are tech-savvy and pick up new systems fast.
- Experience with Canva, Adobe Photoshop or Adobe InDesign is a pre.
- You are proactive, can work independently and are creative with a high attention to detail.
- We like to brainstorm; dare to give a well-founded opinion.
- You have a customer service orientation: your smile is important to us and to our guests J.
- You are available for a full-time internship, for at least 5 months.
Sounds like a fit? What now?
“Quick, send us a message on….” – No, not yet! Take your time. That is also how we boil our bouillons and soups in the kitchens: consciously a little bit slower to get the best quality. First discuss your enthusiasm with friends and family, sleep a night on it and if you are ready, then we are happy to receive your motivation and CV via firstname.lastname@example.org