Renaissance Brussels Hotel
Offers hands-on experience in the exciting world of hotel operations and hospitality, necessary to prepare for and develop a career path within Marriott International's portfolio of brands.During the time of your internship, you will have the opportunity to acquire responsibilities and to develop your organizational and communication skills by:
• Assisting the Event Manager in daily tasks.
• Being responsible for all Leisure groups/series.
• Make all signage applicable for the Events – door cards, buffet labels, menu cards, etc.
• Prepare the Banquet Events Orders for the following week and distribute them to the concerned departments.
• Handle smaller catering only groups and internal meetings.
• Assist when needed in Banqueting or restaurant...This list isn’t exhaustive!
• Signed convention from your school
• Valid working permit or visa to complete your internship in Belgium
• English and French
• Dynamic personality
• Problem-solving skills
• Strong organization skills
• Internship monetary compensation on a monthly basis
• Meals at the staff restaurant for every working day
• Discounted access to the Fitness Club of the Hotel
• Possibility to do cross trainings in several departments
• Free laundry cleaning each week
• Voucher for 1 night with breakfast and dinner included for 2 in the Hotel