Events Trainee - Brussels Marriott Hotel Grand Place
Brussels Marriott Hotel Grand Place
• Assist the Event Manager and Coordinator in daily tasks, mainly administrative
• Encode groups in the reservation system as well as rooming lists
• Allocate the rewards points for groups and events
• Make all signage applicable for the Events – door cards, buffet labels, menu cards, etc.
• Prepare the Banquet Events Orders for the following week and distributing them to the concerned departments.
• Handle smaller catering only groups and internal meetings.
• Assist when needed in Banqueting operations
...This list isn’t exhaustive!
The head of department may ask you other to do other related duties.
About you :
Be bilingual in English & French a third language is a plus !
Effective communication skills, problem-solving skills & organizational skills
Computer and Microsoft office Skills
Ability to use standard software applications and hotel systems like Opera Sales & Catering
Being enthusiastic, a ‘people person’ and ready to be part of a great team
750 € per month
Free laundry service
Experience at the hotel with dinner and breakfast included for 2 (Be Our Guest Voucher)