Human Resources Intern - Amsterdam Marriott
Amsterdam Marriott Hotel
Please note that this position is only for current students pursuing a Hotel Management degree.
With its many museums, peaceful canals and 17th-century architecture, Amsterdam charms every visitor. In the midst of this splendid city, you'll find us: the Amsterdam Marriott Hotel.
Our luxury hotel, located across from Leidseplein's fine dining, shopping and entertainment, is a 5-minute walk to many attractions including the Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum. In the morning visit the Vondelpark for a relaxing walk or run or go to our on-site 24-hour health club for a great workout.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative Human Resources Intern! What are your responsibilities?
· Digitalization projects;
· Administrative tasks such as filing;
· Taking care of internal communication (Brilliant Hosting, Birthday calendar, etc.);
· Handling internal and external phone calls;
· Support with the preparation of new- and terminating associates;
· Supporting the team in the Human Resources Department with daily tasks;
Who are you?
· A student of the hotel school or other relevant education;
· Looking for an internship for a minimum of six months, starting January 2023;
· Accurate, organized and creative;
· Able to handle confidential information correctly;
· You have strong social and communication skills;
· Good knowledge of Dutch and English, spoken and written. Other languages are a plus!
What do we have to offer you?
· A monthly trainee allowance of €650;
· Free meals in our Staff Cafeteria;
· Free use of our Health Club;
· Being part of the biggest hotel company in the world!
· Personal coaching and training to support your internship;
· Special discounted rates for 8000+ Marriott hotels worldwide for you, your family and friends;
· Discount on Food & Beverage up to 20% in Marriott Hotels worldwide;
· Participation in several training session provided by our on property Learning Specialist;
· A Take Care program; we focus on your wellbeing in general and organize several healthy and fun activities throughout the year;
· We organize many social activities, such as our Associate Appreciation Week, an annual Staff Party and Team outings;
· The possibility to participate in our Trainee Meetings with other Marriott Trainees to share your experience and learn about the possibilities within Marriott.
Are you the perfect fit for the internship position? Please let us know why you want to be part of our team! For more information, take a look out our website: www.marriott.com/careers. Do you have any questions about the internship? Feel free to call Angie Steenbergen at +31 20 607 5594.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.