The Hague Marriott Hotel
As Office Assistant, you are responsible for the administration in the areas of group reservations, conferences and events by assisting sales leads and increasing conversions. As Office Assistant, you contribute to the first impression of our guests and therefore we need you to perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Making sure all propositions are created and sent in time to our clients.
• Oversee accuracy of room blocks and reservations in MARSHA and Opera. Input group rooming lists using reservation systems, and revise room blocks to maintain the required number of available rooms.
• Process all group reservation requests, changes, and cancellations received by phone, fax, or mail. Accommodate special requests by communicating with the appropriate individuals or departments.
• Versatile and positive in developing and managing customer relationships with a high standard of communication
• Adopt a ‘Sales’ attitude
• To comply with all systems, procedures, and C&E best practices as laid down by Marriott
• Ensure that all activities are in compliance with national laws and regulations, and Marriott’s Worldwide operating policies, processes and systems.
• Passionate about hospitality and events
• Strong organizational and administration skills
• Good communication skills and excellent speaking and writing in
English and Dutch
• Experience in a global Hotel chain is an advantage
• Experience as a C&E Associate is an advantage
• Ready to take on a BIG challenge to further develop yourself and your team!
• Knowledge of MS Office Software and telephone manners
• You a great place to work in a creative and young team!
• A great career perspective
• Special Associate Discount Rate in all Marriott Hotels worldwide
• A chance to work at the biggest hotel chain in the world and within this chain a chance to grow
• The opportunity to follow online courses to enhance your knowledge