The Hague Marriott Hotel
DO IT AND DO IT NOW - JOIN OR BRILLIANT TEAM!
BRILLIANT BREAKFAST EMPLOYEE DELIGHTED TO PROVIDE AN UNFORGATTABLE TIME FOR OUR GUESTS
As a Breakfast Food & Beverage Employee, you will have the following duties and responsibilities:
· Taking care of guests in terms of Food and Beverages during breakfast time.
· Prepare breakfast items for the following day.
· Prepare and serve lunch for groups in house.
· Able to work in all outlets of the Food & Beverage department including Bar, Restaurant, Room Service and Meeting rooms.
· Maintaining a good working relationship with your colleagues and with other departments.
· Helping out in other departments as required.
· Passionate about F&B and hospitable.
· Flexible and a morning person.
· Enthusiastic, proactive and eager to learn.
· Good in communication skills where English and Dutch are key.
· Experienced in a service role and in a hotel chain is a plus.
· Able to respond to signals from guests and come up with creative solutions.
· Able to work independently and be a real team player.
· A great place to work in an international and hardworking team!
· Training and educational opportunities within the hotel to enhance your knowledge.
· Special discount rate in all Marriott Hotels worldwide.
· A chance to work at the largest hotel chain in the world and within this chain a chance to grow.
DON’T MISS THIS EXCITING OPPORTUNITY AND JOIN OUR GREAT TEAM!
+3170 352 53 56