Food and Beverage Management Trainee
The Hague Marriott Hotel
DO IT AND DO IT NOW - JOIN OR BRILLIANT TEAM!
BRILLIANT F&B MANAGEMENT TRAINEE DELIGHTED TO MAKE OUR GUESTS MIND TRAVEL.
The Hague Marriott is the largest hotel in The Hague and is ideally located in the middle of the international zone, next to the convention centre World Forum, prime-minister’s residence "Catshuis" and "Gemeentemuseum", between city centre and beach. With 306 comfortable rooms and suites, including a Presidential Suite and 24- Meeting rooms, this conference hotel offers the perfect solution for any stay. The hotels F&B department consists of a lounge bar, a breakfast restaurant, banqueting rooms and an executive lounge for our VIP guests.
F&B MANAGEMENT TRAINEE
As a Food & Beverage Management Trainee, you are responsible for managing table set-ups and guiding the F&B team to deliver an excellent brilliant guest experience. A Food & Beverage Management Trainee would also be required to work in all areas of F&B and strive to achieve departmental targets. You will also be helping the F&B Manager with administration tasks. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner
• Coordinate seating for guests
• Up-sell with latest departmental incentives
• Manage table set-ups
• Able to work in all areas of Food & Beverage including Bar, Restaurant, Room Service and Conference & Events
• Follow cash handling procedures
• Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
• Ensure compliance of brand standards
• Strive to achieve departmental targets
• Ensure cleanliness of work areas
• Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety
• Comply with local licensing laws
• Be environmentally aware
• Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working
• Assist with administration tasks from the F&B Department
• Passionate about hospitality and F&B
• Flexible and does not have a 9 to 5 mentality
• Positive attitude and commitment to delivering high levels of customer service
• Good communication skills with preferences of English and Dutch
• Experience in a global Hotel chain and customer faced role is an advantage
• Excellent grooming standards
• To respond to cues of guests and to a range of different work situations
• Ability to work independently and in teams
• You a great place to work in an international and hardworking team!
• Gross training opportunities within other F&B outlets
• Traineeship Allowance
• Special Associate Discount Rate in all Marriott Hotels worldwide
• A chance to work at the biggest hotel chain in the world and within this chain a chance to grow
• The opportunity to follow online courses to enhance your knowledge
DON’T MISS THIS EXCITING OPPORTUNITY AND JOIN OUR GREAT TEAM!